During your period of eligibility under this plan you may receive:
- Individual and Family Services
- $45.00 Co-pay for routine vision exams performed by a network provider
- Access to VDT user services (visual display terminal user services), vision therapy services, specialty contact lens services and a medical referral network as recommended
- No Claims to File
- No Medical Underwriting issues – No one will be denied!
- No Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions
- Portable Contract – If you leave your employer you can take this coverage with you at the same rate!
- Annually Renewable
- Local Plan Management
- Highly Experienced Providers and Staff
- 20% Discount applied to usual and customary retail price of eyeglasses obtained through a Network Provider (includes choice of frames and/or lenses, U-V, anti-reflective, scratch resistant coatings and/or tints)
- Dispensing fees not covered under this plan
- 10% Discount applied to usual and customary retail price of standard or featured design contact lenses (materials only) if purchased from the prescribing physician or doctor of optometry
- 10% Discount (*New patient / New Contact Lens Fits Only) applied to the usual and customary retail price of Disposable Contact Lenses (materials only) if purchased from the prescribing physician or doctor of optometry. We make every effort to be competitive in our pricing of disposable products and encourage the purchase of annual supply of disposable lenses in order to take additional advantage of manufacturer rebate programs. *No Discount on replacement lenses
- Specialty Contact Lenses (including multifocal, toric, aspheric, custom and non-standard design lenses) are not discounted under this plan.
- Disposable specialty lenses (materials only) are discounted 10% to new patients/new contact lens fits only; no discount will be applied to replacement disposable specialty lenses.
- Contact lens Fitting Fees are not covered under this plan
- Contact lens Insurance is not covered under this plan
Laser Vision Correction Benefits
Scheduled fees for this plan apply only to laser procedures performed by a Network Provider (physician) and include:
- 15% Discount applied to usual and customary fees for Refractive Surgery
- Pre-treatment Exam – corneal topography mapping, pachymetry measurements, dilated eye examination, refraction, keratometry.
- Laser Procedure
- All Post-Treatment Medications
- 1 year follow-up care including enhancements
Note* Benefits under this program may not be used in conjunction with those of another vision service plan or any current or future advertised discount or coupons.